Choosing a wedding photographer is probably one of the hardest decisions you will make for your wedding. You are picking someone who is responsible for documenting one of the most important days of your life, a one off that will have taken an immeasurable amount of thought, time and effort. I specialise in documentary style wedding photography. My aim is to capture the special moments of the day with a minimum of interference, providing you with a complete story of your day.
Every wedding is different, so whilst I like to keep things simple, each package can be tailored to your specific requirements. Coverage options start from just £1395 and all of my packages include:
- - Initial consultation
- - High resolution images supplied on a DVD in a beautiful presentation case
- - A minimum of 8 hours of coverage to cover from bridal prep through to the first dance (and beyond)
- - All images processed by myself
- - Online gallery to share with your family and friends
- - Slideshow of a selection of your images from the day
Depending on the package or individual requirements, there are various options and extras that you can choose. The most popular of these are:
- - Beautiful Albums
- - Pre-wedding shoots
- - Fine art framed prints
I photograph weddings in London, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, all over the UK and any other destination. If you would like to check availability or find out more information, please contact me.