Just a short drive from Richmond and nestled between Richmond Park and the river Thames, Ham Polo Club is a stunning venue for weddings. With the polo grounds either side of the lovely club house, it is an idyllic setting which you could easily forget was so close to the centre of London.
The vines through the clubhouse, decorated with fairy lights, make for a unique and wonderfully intimate feeling to the wedding breakfast whilst the veranda's and deck outside give plenty of space for guests to chat and mingle.
This is easily one of my favourite venues in London and is a fantastic place to hold a wedding.
Wedding Photography at Ham Polo Club
Key features at this wedding venue include:
- Spectacular views over the polo grounds
- Beautifully light and spacious clubhouse
- Great central location
|Address:|| Ham Polo Club|
Richmond Upon Thames,
|Phone:||0208 334 0001|
Previous Weddings Photographed at Ham Polo Club
If you are looking for examples of wedding photography at Ham Polo Club, below are links to some weddings I have previously shot there:
- Ham Polo Club Wedding | Georgina & Christo
- A stunning Greek Orthodox wedding at the Church of St George in Kingston followed by a wonderful reception at Ham Polo Club.
- Ham Polo Club Wedding Photography | Sarah & Ali
- Photography from Sarah and Ali's beautiful summer wedding at this gorgeous Surrey venue.