Warren House is the perfect setting for your big day, a stunning Victorian mansion set in 4 acres of landscaped gardens, this is a truly wonderful Surrey wedding venue with endless potential for beautiful wedding photos.
This beautiful, exclusive wedding venue is located in Kingston upon Thames and is perfect for that country house feel with the convenience of a London wedding location.
Wedding Photography at Warren House
Key features at this wedding venue include:
- Stunning landscaped gardens
- Beatifully detailed ballroom
- Amazing secluded location
|Address:|| Warren House|
Surrey KT2 7HY
|Phone:||020 8547 1777|
Previous Weddings Photographed at Warren House
If you are looking for examples of wedding photography at Warren House, below are links to some weddings I have previously shot there:
- Warren House Wedding Photographer | Rachel & Kevin
- Images from Rachel and Kevins late summer Sacred Heart Church and Warren House Wedding in Wimbledon and Kingston.
- Warren House Wedding Photography | Hollie & Anthony
- The mid summer wedding of Hollie and Anthony at Warren House in Kingston, Surrey. The full day was at Warren House, from Bridal Preparations through the to the evening Reception, all on a gorgeous July day.
- Wedding Photographer at Warren House | Will & Nicol
- Will and Nicols wedding at the amazing Warren House in Kingston. After some torrential downpours the night before, the sun broke through for this wonderful autumn wedding.
- Wedding Photography at Warren House | Sergei & Evgeniya
- Bridal Preparations at Warren House followed by an amazing Russian Orthodox service in Chiswick before returning to Warren House for the remainder of the day
- Wedding Photography at Warren House | Matt & Sandra
- A stunning spring day saw Matt and Sandra married at St Pauls Church in East Molesey, followed by a reception at Warren House.